Response Posts πŸ’¬

You can find my responses to other students’ blog posts in the EDCI 338 course here.

• Response #3 to Isabella’s Blog 2 πŸ’¬

Hi Isabella, Thanks for your post on digital identities. Your mention of using formal language on LinkedIn reminds me of all the commonly seen posts that start with β€œI’m happy to announce that…” on the platform. It’s interesting how many people seemingly lose their unique voices when they start posting on LinkedIn, sometimes resulting in…

Click here to read more πŸ‘€

• Response #2 to Khushboo’s Blog 2 πŸ’¬

Hi Khushboo, Thank you for sharing insightful tips on maintaining a clean digital footprint. Your advice is a great reminder for me to review and clean up my Instagram follower list to enhance my privacy! I completely agree with your point about being cautious with personal social media accounts to avoid compromising our professional image.…

Click here to read more πŸ‘€

• Response #1 to Rose’s Blog 2 πŸ’¬

Hi Rose, Thank you for highlighting the serious issue of deep fakes and impersonating social media accounts in this blog post. The potential impacts of these attacks can be extremely harmful! Some celebrities already became victims of deepfake videos meant to defame them. A friend of mine experienced a phishing call where the caller’s voice…

Click here to read more πŸ‘€